Monday, January 31, 2011

I am Titan - Today's Letter is P

I am very much like my mama...she never met a restroom she didn't like.  Me...I P.  When I get up in the morning...I get to go out to P.  Before I go to bed...I get to go out to P. When we are walking (which we do EVERY, SINGLE day) and I hear a strange dog... I NEED to P, somewhere, anywhere, as quickly as I can.  Sometimes I get away with it, sometimes my mama or papa says "no, you don't need to P".  How do they know that?  Best of all, when I pass near any vertical surface, I NEED to P.  There are lots of vertical surfaces on our walk and I try to P on every, single one.  My mama and papa wonder how is that possible, to P on everything.  Sometimes I'm just happy to give it a little dribble, let others know that Titan has been here.  BUT, I can't P when I'm heeling!  Since I'm in training, I have to heel when we are on our walk.  I Can't P and Heel at the same time, YET, but I'm giving it lots of thought.  

Just a quick little post to let you know what's been on my mind.

Woof, Woof
;o)

1 comment:

  1. "what's been on my mind" ...

    and in your bladder!

    Great update, Titan ... you good-looking hunk of man!

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete