Friday, January 21, 2011

I am Titan - I Need a Job

Happy Friday Everyone,

I hear my mama and papa say that I need a job.  What are they talking about???  I'm a dog for crying out loud.  I don't need a job!  I have a job.  I protect my people, and chew my toys, and shed (but only a little).  Well, thanks to my mama's bestest friend, Su, I have the tool for my job.

It's called a backpack.  Su used to have a dog named Gwen (short for Guinevere) but she doesn't have her any more and Gwen had this backpack.  Well, Su gave this to my mama for me to use. Thanks Su, thanks a lot (insert sarcasm here).  I'm just really glad it's blue and not pink, although my papa said I would NEVER wear a pink backpack.  Thanks papa, thanks a lot (no sarcasm).  Their plan is for me to get used to this backpack so I can carry my own water and bowl.  HA, I.Don't.Think.That.Is.Going.To.Happen, EVA!  Luckily, they don't make me wear it when it gets too warm outside (which makes no sense, because that's when I really need some water).  It's a work in progress and it's just possible, that by the time we leave Floor-ih-duh, I will have a job.  Ugh!  I prefer being ree-tired, like my mama and papa.

Woof, Woof
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment