Sunday, February 7, 2010

My "bright light"

For Christmas, Mr. Bill gave me a bendable "bright light".  It is a small light that attaches to the sewing machine and can be bent to shine on different areas of the sewing table.  Although I opened it at Christmas, I didn't put it in service.  Instead, I packed it up and brought it to Florida with me.  When I finally got the sweatshop set up, I unpacked it, plugged it in and...uh oh, it didn't work.  What?  How can that be?


He had ordered it from a website that I told him about - Patsy Thompson Designs.  Greg and Vanessa gave me some videos from this site a couple of years ago (or maybe last year).  It is a beautiful site, lots of eye candy and ideas that she willingly shares.  I sent her an email explaining the problem.  She responded very promptly letting me know that she would send me a new light which arrived in record time.  She asked me to use the priority box to return the defective light and she even refunded me the postage.  I have to say, she provided superior customer service and I would recommend her site and on-line store to anyone and everyone.  In this day and age, it is unusual that any business prides itself on providing customer service, it is more about the bottom line...like it or shop elsewhere.  Patsy Thompson delivers!  


Here is my "bright light" in action with a section of the blooming 9-patch under the needle.  I'm wondering how I ever got any sewing done without it.  
Thank you Mr. Bill and thank you, Patsy Thompson.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment