Wednesday, March 19, 2014

All Good Things Must Come to an End

and so it is.  Wendy and Dan headed home today after a great visit.  I'm always reminded how much I miss her (and the rest of my family) when I'm down here.  As hard as it is to leave when the time comes, it's nice to be home and closer to everyone.

We were up early and on the road by 8:30.  Stopped again at the rest area near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, I love that place.  
Got them to the airport with plenty of time to spare.  They needed to change their seats on the first flight, so earlier was better.  We didn't stick around until their flight left but said good-bye at the tram; we weren't allowed to go to the gate anyway.

Thanks for visiting with us, we had a great time and hope you will come again!

Love you both.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment