Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012

I have no complaints about 2012, it was a good year.  We spent the first three months in FL where the temps were nice and warm and the skies were clear and blue, perfect beach weather.  Bill got thin, I got tan.  
Corkscrew Swamp State Park boardwalk
We spent a week at camp in August, where it rained almost every day, although there were 21 sunny days that month.  Bill gave me the nickname Miss Stomps-a-lot.  Haha, very funny.
Rain, rain go away!
Even so, it was a week at camp which means, I'm not working.

In September, we went to Bar Harbor and had the best week ever.  It actually didn't rain the entire time, which is very unusual.
Frenchman's Bay
We fostered lots of puppies for the shelter, some better than others but all cute and fun.

Other than falling down a couple of stairs in the garage and severely spraining my ankle, Bill and I remained healthy.
Ouch
We rode our bikes several times this summer, mostly on the Eastern Trail.
Scarborough Marsh on the Eastern Trail
I had my first ever root canal.  I must admit, it wasn't a bad experience but I won't be buying a new Apple laptop any time soon ;o(

Titan turned 3.  We took him to Nose Work classes and I started taking him to Behavior Adjustment Training to help deal with his dog reactivity.  We started making his food when we returned from Florida using a recipe from Dan and Wendy.

As I sit here reminiscing about 2012, I can't think of anything negative about the past year.  I guess if nothing comes to mind, there wasn't anything.  

What about New Year's Resolutions?  I don't make resolutions any more; however, if I did I would resolve to take better care of myself...eat healthier food, get more exercise, loose some weight.  I'm not getting any younger...

Happy New Year...Hello 2013
Thanks for stopping by...
;o)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment