Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All...

Ahhhhhh, it's finally here.  It doesn't really matter if you're "ready", Christmas comes anyway.  

A very brief recap of the day...

Bill and I quietly opened our gifts after breakfast.  Titan and I went for a walk in the falling snow.  I tried really hard to enjoy the moment...walking quietly with the dog in the softly falling snow on Christmas morning.  It was nice but it's still snow ;o(  

Bill prepared a yummy lasagna and garlic toast (I failed to get a photo) Wendy and Dan arrived around 1:00.  Scott and Kris were unable join us.  I was responsible for the salad, Wendy made a marvelous dessert.
Yummy dessert made by Wendy
We played Wii where I lost several games of bowling and one game of golf.  Surprisingly I was a pretty good sport, if I do say so myself. 

It was a delightful day.  We're looking forward to Round 2 tomorrow when Greg arrives with Vanessa and Ella.
Hope your holiday was a happy one and Santa brought you everything on your list.

...and to all a good night.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment