Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It was spitting snow all day today and I decided to skip BAT training, which made me feel bad.  So I put on my favorite Christmas CD, Kenny & Dolly, which makes me feel much better and started decorating.

First, the tree.  It's not always easy to "man"handle the tree into the house but I did it all by myself today.
Not to worry, I had help getting it out of the box and set up near the front door.
Let's do this part first
It doesn't look like much yet, but I haven't worked my magic.
See, that looks better.
It's beginning to look like a tree.
It's even leaning like a real tree
Looking pretty good
My help is less than impressed.
Boring...can't you go any faster?
There's not a darn thing wrong with our tree!  It even leaves "needles" on the floor ;o(

I spent the rest of the afternoon adding the tree skirt and ornaments, then getting the rest of the house decorated.  Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas; looking out the window, there's even snow on the ground.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment