Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl


Today is Wendy's 36th birthday.  This is one of the problems with being in Florida, I miss my children's birthdays...every year!

Wendy is such a delight, not just my daughter but also my friend (at least I think so).  She is smart, funny, compassionate, honest, and very creative.  She has worked incredibly hard building her business Beedandy, or as she likes to call it..."an empire".

She enjoys working out at the best gym in town and doesn't seem to mind that her mom and "stepdad" workout with her (and Dan).  There are a lot of children that would die if their parents were with them at the gym.  I love being able to see her almost every day, it's a special blessing and one of the things I miss most while In Florida.

She has grown into a beautiful, independent, strong young woman and I'm so proud to be her mom.
Happy Birthday Honey.  I sure do miss you when I'm away.  You are the best daughter eva and I love you, tons!

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment