Saturday, February 20, 2016

Fizzy Bath Soak

Something special came in the mail today from Wendy and BEEDANDY!  WooHoo...since this place has HOT water, I get to try the fizzy bath soak.
Six different scents came in my package and I decided to try the orange one first.

It was wonderful!  I filled the tub first, climbed in, then added the FBS.  First of all, it's really fun to see my bath fizzle and sizzle when I add the product.  Then, the bathroom is filled with a light fragrance, which lasted until well after my bath was completed.  Best of all, my skin was left nice and soft when I was done...not oily or greasy, just soft, like lotion soft.  

I'm so happy that I finally got to use this and I highly recommend it...for yourself or as a gift!

AND, it came with a special note.
I just love her!

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment