Monday, July 16, 2012

Lost and Found

Ever since I moved to Bill's (3 years ago) I have not been able to find my two favorite coffee mugs.  Hooray for me, today I did!  I moved some boxes out of the shed in order to prepare for a yard sale.  I asked Bill if we could start using my drinking glasses because his are looking a little worn.  Lo and behold, there in the box of glasses were my two mugs.
The firefighter mug was given to me by my ex-husband as a Christmas or birthday gift at some point during my firefighting career.  It says "firefighter" in several different languages and I always felt it was a very thoughtful gift.  The iris mug was given to me by my daughter, Wendy, when I graduated from the firefighter academy in 1988.  It was always very special! 

Welcome home my friends, I missed you!

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment