Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rockin'

We are too old for rocking horses...
Although I think I would look good on this one.
Very pretty horsie
These were lined up in front of a cottage on Matlacha.


We are too young for rocking chairs...
Antique rocking chair in Arcadia

We are even too small for rocking chairs...
This big chair is also located in Matlacha.  It made me feel like Edith Ann.

We are just right for the new Skecher rockin' shoes (aka Shape Ups).  
 They look kind of funny but here is part of their claim...
" a great way to exercise while you go about your busy day! Walking in Shape-ups can help burn more calories, tone muscles and more".
Yeah, right!  I'm not really one to believe all that stuff but Mr. Bill was reeled in and could not help himself.  He bought a pair for each of us.  (I think it was the promise of tighter buttocks that set the hook.)  

We had to learn to walk all over again and quite frequently stumbled but never fell!  We did notice sore legs and backs after the first couple of walks but had to admit, it was quite a workout.  Personally, I don't think my buttocks look any better but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?  And, no, Mr. Bill's are not silver and white, his are black.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment