Saturday, January 14, 2023

I'm Three for Three...whoopee

Considering that my partner, Karen Ann, and I were skunked twice the other day playing cribbage, it was a pleasant surprise to take two from Bill at Mercer's today.

By all rights, I should have lost the first one.  I was waaaay behind, but had a really good hand and crib, which made it possible for me to catch up.  From there, I have no explanation.


Admittedly, I'm a terrible, horrible loser.  And it totally makes me angry when every.single.card I play, gets pegged on by my opponent.  So, when I was waaaay behind, I was very angry and Bill was laughing at me, which just made me more angry.  If only my parents had raised a good loser.  

The second game was no contest. Bill just had bad cards, which are usually mine, so I know how it feels. However, he doesn't get angry.  He's a good loser. ;o)


It was a pleasant way to spend an hour or so but I know, without a doubt, my winning streak will come to an end.  I will, however, enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for stopping by...

;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment