Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sew...This Came Home with Me Today ;o)

I thought when I retired I would buy myself a long arm quilting machine and make money quilting for others.  Well...that didn't happen, which is okay.  However, I saw a post on Facebook from the quilt shop in Sanford that they had a used machine and frame for sale for a decent price and one I felt I could afford.  

I stopped in the next morning, took a look, thought it over and almost left.  I was afraid if I left and came back, someone else would have snatched it up, so I bit the bullet and brought it home with me.  Although the box says Sweet Sixteen, which is a sit down machine, it's really a Simply Sixteen, which is a stand up machine.

Here's what it looks like, out of the box.
photo courtesy of the internet
It's really perfect for me, only takes up a 4'x6' space.  Of course, we had a lot of cleaning to do in the cellar in order to make room for it.

I'm pretty excited, we'll see how long it takes before I actually take a stitch.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment