Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Me

The day started with an almost clear, blue sky and a light breeze.  Bill and I enjoyed some of his homemade Irish Soda Bread and a beverage on the deck.
Yes, that's my cup, I am the Queen (at least in my own mind).
We were not alone in enjoying the beautiful morning.
Does this count as a photo bomb?
"In the event you can't finish it, I LOVE bacon!!!"
We joined Wendy and Dan for brunch at Varano's, it was excellent.  We enjoyed mimosas (Bill had a cranberry juice/ginger ale) along with a pasta station, carving station, fruit or caesar salad among other items and a delicious dessert bar!  It was the dessert that put me over the edge of comfortable, the dark chocolate cake was awesome!

Bill took a picture of Wendy and I and we took a couple of selfies.
Damn, we look Good!

Too much sun! 
Wendy says we look dorky, haha.  We had to kneel in order to get the bush behind us, getting up isn't as easy as it used to be.

Bill and I drove home along the beach; we never fail to marvel at the new/remodeled homes there.  Where does the money come from anyway???

I worked in the garden, Bill mowed the grass.  I sat in the sun and read for awhile, then Facetimed with Ella, Vanessa and Greg. 

I'm a very lucky woman, thanks to everyone for making my special day so special. 

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment