Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Happy Birthday to Bill, Happy Birthday to Bill

Another trip around the sun has been completed by my guy, Bill.  Where does the time go anyway?  

3/19/22
10/22/22
We walked Tessa around a couple of blocks in the neighborhood then packed her off to daycare at Camp Bow Wow.  From there, we wandered around Fisherman's Village for the first time this year.  It has changed a lot; they are working hard at making it more "upscale".  

The sweet shop had a makeover and looks nice with lots of yummy fudge, gelato and miscellaneous sweets.  We were good and left with nothing.  

One of the brand spanking new bars at the far end has already gone under.  Maybe Covid killed it...  

I was going to buy the traditional Punta Gorda t-shirts for the guys but they didn't have both of the ones I wanted in a medium, so we'll have to go back.  

Bill requested to have lunch at The Icehouse Pub, so that's what we did.  We sat in the outside section which was pretty comfortable, considering how hot it was. I had the chicken caesar wrap and Bill had the burger. 


From there, we went to the TnD Bakery to order gluten free bread for Wendy and Dan's visit.  We can pick it up on Saturday.  

Next stop was Sam's Club for gas ($3.09/gal), turkey for dog food, bacon and chips.  Bill waited in the truck for me while I spent some time in Marshall's looking for tops, which I did not find.  I did, however, buy some dog treats.  

We picked Tessa up, then went to Publix, where I ran in and picked up a small cake for dessert later.  it is a birthday day after all.

I sat outside with my coffee and book when we got home; Bill talked to his sister, then took Tessa for a walk.  

We had popcorn for dinner and cake for dessert.  Not a very exciting birthday day but Bill said it was perfect..."I didn't do anything I didn't want to do".  Guess one can't ask for more than that. 

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)






No comments:

Post a Comment