Saturday, March 25, 2023

Hello Saturday

Started the day by dropping Tessa's bowl, full of food, in the sink and breaking it.  Damn it!!!  I got the bowl when I worked for the AWS and it was Titan's.  We left her in her crate, got gas at Sam's ($3.09), had breakfast at McDonalds, washed and cleaned the truck and went to Mercer's for our coffee, cookie and cribbage.

It was busy today and there was a group of several teachers sitting on the couches next to us.  They were VERY LOUD and it was hard to think.  Good grief, use your inside voices!

We only played one game, which I managed to win, although it was close.

We stopped by Walgreens so Bill could pick up a prescription, then to the pet store by Publix to get a new bowl.  I didn't really like any of them but finally settled on one...$14 freakin' dollars.  We also needed some kibble to get us home to Maine, so we bought a 14 pound bag for $39 freakin' dollars.  WTF?!  Can't afford to buy anything these days.  Thanks Joe, you stupid ass. 

Came home and made dog food.  I managed to put twice as much rice as I needed into the water. OMG!  I scooped out the extra and dried it on a paper towel.  I think it will be fine.  I took Tessa out for while since no one was home next door.  She sat and looked for geckos.  

When the turkey was done, Bill took her for a ride to buy windshield wipers and brought back frappes!  Woohoo!

He visited with Dr. Steve after dinner. I took a shower, washed and dried my hair.  We started watching "Cardinal", which Dan suggested.

Thanks for stopping by...

;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment