Monday, March 20, 2023

The Martineaus Come to Visit...Day 5

It was damn chilly today, the high was 70* ;o(  The women next door were gone, so I took Tessa outside for 20 minutes after I put my makeup on.  I needed a sweatshirt!  

We walked in the area of Laishley Park but didn't walk along the water because of the wind.  Had our coffees on the harbor, bought filets and twice baked potatoes at Beef County for Wendy's birthday dinner.  We ate lunch at home, then went to the gym.

Wendy and Dan hung out by the pool this afternoon but had to sit outside because the pool screen cut just enough sun to keep it chilly.

I sat outside with my sweatshirt when we got home from the gym.  Bill took Tessa for a walk before dinner.  We ate dinner at home and met the kids at 7:15 at the Celtic Ray for a drink.  

It was chilly but we sat up on the deck, out of the wind, until after the sunset, then moved inside about 8:30.

We stayed till 9:00, finished our drinks, and headed home.

Thanks for stopping by...
;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment