Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Am Titan - I Walk the Line

It's nice and sunny here in Floor-i-duh and the tem-purrrr-a-chur has been above average, in the low 80's.  My mama and papa just love it here and they say it's a lot nicer than last winter.  Sunny and warm suits me fine too!  As I have already told you, we walk Every.Single.Day!  But...when it's warmer, we don't walk as far because I get really tired.  It was a little cooler this week because there were more clouds and it was windy, which means...we walk farther.  I don't mind either way, as long as I get exercise. 

However, when the sun is out and it's a little hotter, the black stuff under my feet gets hotter, too.  I have learned a good trick, though, to keep my four pretties cooler.


"Someone" painted these nice WHITE lines on that hot black stuff.  That was very nice of "someone" huh?  That "someone" even painted them wide enough for all four of my pretty feet.

Woof, Woof
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment